CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hello World

Hello world,


This is a blog about my journey to half of my current size and then some. That is why I titled it journey to Half Self.


I have been on a weight loss journey for over 20 years. I, like many others, have tried every diet, every pill, every club etc I
finally decided last year to have weight loss surgery and started down that path.


Part of the requirements by the doctors and insurance is to loose weight before surgery। I know ironic that people who can't loose weight are asked to loose weight
(I will post more on the reasoning for that in a future blog)


An amazing thing happened on my journey toward surgery, I found a regimen that actually works for me! As of this morning I am down 46 lbs. I still have many to go, but an exciting start.  
As of today I honestly am still marching toward surgery but am starting to
wonder if it will be necessary.   No decision yet.


However, I decided to blog about my journey.  This is
a way for me to be accountable but also hopefully help others. 


This will be a candid blog. I will be honest about my
weight, my thoughts, my feelings, my tips, my findings, my recipes etc.


Hopefully together we can become healthy.


God bless


Karr

1 comments:

warhardt said...

Thankyou so much for this Karrie..it was so interesting and after reading it yesterday my father in law and i ( whio is diabetic and over weight like myself )looked up some info ourselves...thank you again for sharing your journey and your info with us all...bless..gail..xx